Uttlesford to Harlow College Bus Service
Thank you for signing up to the Uttlesford to Harlow College Bus Service, a new and exclusive service for Harlow College students providing safe and convenient passage to and from College.
Please follow this guidance to ensure a smooth ride during your first weeks of term:
Booking a seat
- Use your WisePay login to make your payment using one of the following methods: a. 1 x full payment of £500 b. 1 x deposit of £50 plus 1 x payment of £150 for trimester 1 c. (for students eligible for a silver pass bursary) 1 x deposit of £50 plus 1 x payment of £50 for trimester 1
- Complete the Contract Bus Service application using the link on Wisepay and return by hand to the STAR Agency or by email to
- A deposit payment must be made to book a seat. You will not be able to travel without having booked a seat. Payments for Trimester 1 must be made by Monday 11th September.
- Buses will run from Monday 4th September
- Arrive at your bus stop in plenty of time. You will find departure times and bus stop locations at http://www.harlow-college.ac.uk/about-us/busnews
- Between Monday 4th and Friday 15th September you will be able to use your student pass to gain access to the bus.
- During your first week please visit the STAR Agency in the college reception area where they will issue you with your College bus pass.
- From Monday 17th September you will only be able to access the bus with your College bus pass. No pass, no access.
- The bus will drop/collect you from the College campus. The departure time from College is 4.30pm and will not wait for late comers.
- There will soon be an app available for all bus users to download which will provide live travel information. More information will follow soon.