CCNA Routing and Switching Boot Camp
- Course Code: FESSR01/0/CP
- Type: Business, IT & Law | Digital Skills | Vocational Courses | Courses for Adults
- Level: 3
- Study Mode: Intensive Short Course
- Start Date: Monday, 03 July 2017
- Duration: 10 days
- Full Fee: Free
About the course
The CCNA Routing and Switching course is a gateway to entry-level networking jobs and IT careers and will help you develop a working knowledge of routing, switching, network applications, protocols, and services. This course is a boot camp version covering all the objectives of the CCNA Routing and Switching course based on the Official Cert Guide.
Learners must be self-employed or employed by an employer with fewer than 250 employees. Employer must be located in Essex.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone interested in developing their skills in routing and switching.
This course consists of the following 4 elements:
1. Introduction to Networks
2. Routing and Switching Essentials
3. Scaling Networks
4. Connecting Networks
The 4 elements can be taken individually