Microsoft Office Training
- Course Code: FESOF01/0/CP
- Type: Digital Skills
- Level: Professional Development
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Time: 5.30-8.30pm
- Duration: 16 weeks
- Full Fee: Free
About the course
The course is designed to build confidence and skills enabling your staff to use IT more effectively in the business. We can offer training in the efficient use of a range of MS Office applications and if delivered on your premises training can be customised to meet the needs of your business.
Learners must be self-employed or employed by an employer with fewer than 250 employees. Employer must be located in Essex.
How much does it cost?
The training is free.
Who is it suitable for?
The course is suitable for staff that have existing knowledge of MS Office but would benefit from more advanced skills.
A typical course will consist of;
• Create and use structured filing systems for the safe storage and retrieval of data
• Follow safe and secure practices
Use word processing software to produce;
• Marketing materials, posters, worksheets, timesheets, mail merged letters
Use spreadsheet software to;
• Format spreadsheets
• Create formulae and functions
• Conduct error checking
• Create graphic reports
• Create data reports from pivot tables
Use presentation software to produce;
• Create professional presentations
• Use images and video clips
• Create templates
• Use animation and transition
How will I be assessed?
Portfolio based assessment