MS Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Course Code: FESMS01/0/CP
- Type: Business, IT & Law | Digital Skills | Vocational Courses | Courses for Adults
- Level: 3
- Study Mode: Intensive Short Course
- Start Date: Monday, 06 November 2017 | Monday, 11 December 2017
- Time: 9.00am-5.00pm
- Duration: Option 1: Attend 5 Mondays (6, 13, 20, 27 Nov and 4 Dec). Option 2: 5 day intensive (11 - 15 Dec)
- Full Fee: Free
About the course
This course provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server infrastructure. On successful completion of this course you will have the ability to implement and configure Windows Server core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services.
Learners must be self-employed or employed by an employer with fewer than 250 employees. Employer must be located in Essex.
This course is linked to the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) and Exam for Installing and Configuring Windows Server.