- Course Code: FESNT01/0/CP
- Type: Business, IT & Law | Digital Skills | Vocational Courses | Courses for Adults
- Level: 3
- Study Mode: Intensive Short Course
- Start Date: Monday, 06 March 2017 | Monday, 26 June 2017
- Time: 9.00am-5.00pm
- Duration: Option 1: Attend 4 Mondays (6, 13, 20, 27 Mar). Option 2: 4 day intensive (26 - 29 Jun)
- Full Fee: Free
About the course
On this course you will gain theoretical understanding of networking concepts and procedures for implementing and managing networks. You will develop the skills needed to implement a defined network architecture with basic network security. On successful completion of this course, you will be able to configure, maintain and troubleshoot network devices using appropriate network tools and be able to make basic solution recommendation, analyse network traffic and be familiar with common protocols and media types.
Learners must be self-employed or employed by an employer with fewer than 250 employees. Employer must be located in Essex.
Who is it suitable for?
It is recommended that prior to this course you have achieved a qualification related to IT fundamentals or have some experience of working with networks.
This course covers the content of CompTIA Network+.