Routing and Switching Essentials
- Course Code: FESRS01/0/CP
- Type: Business, IT & Law | Digital Skills | Vocational Courses | Courses for Adults
- Level: 3
- Study Mode: Intensive Short Course
- Start Date: Tuesday, 13 June 2017
- Time: 9.00am-5.00pm
- Duration: 5 weeks: 13, 20, 27 June and 4, 11 July
- Full Fee: Free
About the course
This course provides for delegates an understanding of the architecture, components and operations of routers and switches in a small network. It develops skills related to configuring a router and a switch for basic functionality. On successful completion you will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with RIPv1, RIPng, single-area and multi-area OSPF, virtual LANs, and inter-VLAN routing in both IPv4.
Learners must be self-employed or employed by an employer with fewer than 250 employees. Employer must be located in Essex.
This course includes content from Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum.