- Course Code: FESSN01/0/CP
- Type: Business, IT & Law | Digital Skills | Vocational Courses | Courses for Adults
- Level: 3
- Study Mode: Intensive Short Course
- Start Date: Monday, 21 August 2017
- Time: 9.00am-5.00pm
- Duration: 5 Weeks (21 Aug and 4, 11, 18, 25 Sep)
- Full Fee: Free
About the course
This course develops an understanding of the architecture, components and operations of routers and switches in large, complex networks. You will develop understanding and skills required to configure routers and switches for advanced functionality. Successful completion would enable you to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, and STP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. You will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement a WLAN in a small-to-medium network.
Learners must be self-employed or employed by an employer with fewer than 250 employees. Employer must be located in Essex.
This course includes content from Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum.