- Type: Access Courses | Courses for Adults | Higher Education
- Level: 3
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start: September 2018
About the course
This Education, Teaching and Childhood Studies pathway provides a wide knowledge and understanding of the UK Education System. It will prepare you for study on any teaching/education related university course. The Access diploma will give you a solid grounding for when you commence your university degree, (BA, BSc), Foundation Degree or Higher National Diploma.
3/4 days a week 9.30am to 3.00pm
Level 2 English and Level 2 Maths (or working towards).
We will consider exceptions to this requirement, subject to any other qualifications or evidence of the required competencies.
How much does it cost?
Fees apply to this course. If you're aged 19+ you can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan.
Contact Us or call 01279 868100 to get the most up-to-date info on fees and the financial support that may be available.
Where will this course take me?
Teacher in Early years or Secondary Education
Progession to higher education
- Academic Writing Skills
- English Oral Communication
- Study Skills
- Research Planning and Project
- Application of Number-Interpreting and Presenting
- Application of Number Calculations
- The Study of Literary and Non Literary Texts
- Developmental Psychology
- Classroom Organisational issues
- Cells and Cell Activities
- Effective and Reflective Practice
- Human Reproductive and health Related Issues
- Multicultural Education
- Special Educational needs
- Supporting Work in the Classroom Practical
- Supporting Work in the Classroom Theory
How will I be assessed?
- Chart analysis
- Use of software
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and talk to an Admissions Adviser
Ask Us a question about this course