- Salary Range: Starting Salary £27.200 per annum
- Closing Date: Monday, 05 December 2022
- Hours: Full time
- Contract: Permanent
Starting Salary: £27,200 per annum
About the Role
The successful candidate will be expected to Support the management of Server and Desktop Administration in a Windows environment
What we are looking for
This is a hands-on role supporting the staff and students within our Harlow and Stansted Airport Campuses. This will be a varied role with a focus on Systems Engineering in a small but supportive team, requirements;
- A good understanding of IT and computing technologies
- A good understanding of Networks and their configuration
- Excellent communication skills (email, written and verbal)
- Windows server administration
- Windows Deployment Toolkit
- Microsoft system Centre configuration manager
- Be Responsible for the Build, test, deploy OS & software packages using best available technology. Instructing others where needed and updating the knowledge base documents.
- Operational management of virtual infrastructure, memory, storage, processor allocation, etc.
- Investigate high level problems & research solutions, devise workarounds and scripts until fix available.
- Research, implement and manage solutions where required to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the college.
What we can offer
The successful candidate can expect the College to fund any training required for the role, investment in their professional development, opportunities to further their career as well as an excellent benefits package including 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Please visit http://www.harlow-college.ac.uk/about-us/jobs to download an application pack. Please return the Equality and Diversity form along with your application form, as your application will not be progressed without it.
Still unsure if this is the right role for you?
Closing date for applications is 5th December 2022
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to Apply
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Download the application pack and return your completed application form to HR Services: