About Finding an Employer
You MUST have an employer before you can start an apprenticeship. You can search for an apprenticeship job here.
If you don't yet have an employer you can still apply for an apprenticeship and we wil try to help you find an employer.
The recruitment resourcer apprenticeship is aimed at someone who works within a recruitment function of an organisation. Their role is to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the recruitment function. They may also be required to identify new business opportunities.
Am I ready to start?
There are no specific entry requirements.
How does an Apprenticeship Work?
The apprenticeship is delivered through Highfields which is one of the UK’s leading providers of vocational qualifications.
- Recruitment is a fast paced and vibrant industry. This apprenticeship will allow you to build confidence, communication and language skills which will benefit you throughout your working life.
- You will receive bespoke training and support which includes the use of our e-portfolio system Onefile.
- You will gain a good foundation of learning which can allow you to progress further onto higher level qualifications.
What does the course involve?
A Recruitment Resourcer may be employed in any organisation that requires a recruitment function. Their role is to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the recruitment function. They may also be required to identify new business opportunities. The Recruitment Resourcer is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills.
As part of the apprenticeship you will study a broad range of recruitment theory and techniques which you will apply to your role to help enhance your performance. Topics which will be covered as part of the program include business development, candidate sourcing, candidate management, compliance, self-motivation and ethical focused customer approach.
How and when will I study?
Harlow College is conveniently based in the centre of Harlow. Your Apprentice will benefit from:
- High quality teaching by qualified, experienced industry experts
- Modern well equipped classrooms
- College based study to develop essential skills
- E-portfolio, an evidence based platform for quick efficient monitoring and feedback
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Maths and English teaching to underpin and support workplace knowledge
- Learning at your premises by agreement
- Preparation for end point assessment
As part of our employer service you will benefit from:
- A named advisor advising and supporting you through the training process to successful completion
- Progress reports, regular, clear and concise communications
- An employer forum
Down to business, what can I do and what can I earn?
- Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Manager
- Recruitment Researcher
- Senior Recruitment Consultant Resourcer
Got a job?
You must have a job to do an apprenticeship. If you already have a job you may be able to do an apprenticeship with your current employer.
If you don’t have a job for your apprenticeship – apply for your place at College by clicking the 'Apply Now' button at the top and bottom of the page.
Once you have applied please check out our apprenticeship job vacancies.
An apprenticeship comprises two parts:
- Typically 20% study element (at Harlow College or Stansted Airport College).
- 80% work based element with an employer. It is your responsibility to find an employer.