- Type: Bright Futures Courses | Personal Development Skills
- Level: Entry Level 3
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start: Variable
- Duration: 3 days
About the course
The Entry Level 3 Mental Wellbeing qualification provides an introduction to mental wellbeing: what constitutes good mental health and mental ill-health; how to keep mentally healthy; how to recognise deteriorating mental health and support friends and family with mental health issues; how to access available support.
Topics covered include:
- Understand what is meant by ‘mental health’
- Understand how to look after own mental wellbeing
- Understand how to support friends and family with mental health difficulties
- Know about support for mental ill-health
This interactive 3 day course will include a mixture of case studies, videos & scenarios to help support you to recognise the key characteristics of mental wellbeing and the best approach to effectively deal with it.
This qualification is assessed through an online multiple choice exam at the end of the course. You will complete activates during the course to support your knowledge and to prepare you for this exam.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and speak with an Admissions Adviser, pop into our Bright Futures centre to speak to our team or fill out the expression of interest form below.