- Type: Bright Futures Courses | Professional Skills
- Level: 2
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start: Variable
- Time: 09:30am-3pm
- Duration: 10 Days
About the course
This qualification is designed for learners who want to enter and/or progress from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will develop the underpinning knowledge necessary to support them in their role in this sector. Completion of this qualification will support progression into employment or into higher level roles in the industry.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must pass the literacy and numeracy assessment completed during the induction to join the course.
Where will this course take me?
- Warehousing Operative
- Forklift Operator
- Operations Management
- Introduction to warehousing and storage
- Understand how to receive and store goods
- Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch
- Understand how to check stock and update records
- Customer service in warehousing and storage
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is through the completion of workbooks that are marked and assessed by your Tutor
Will I have to provide anything?
Everything that is required for the course will be provided by the College
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and speak with an Admissions Adviser, pop into our Bright Futures centre to speak to our team or fill out the expression of interest form below.