Business and Administration
- Type: Business | e-Learning
- Level: 2
- Start Date: Throughout the year
- Duration: 8-12 weeks based on 4 hours of study a week
- Study Mode: Online Learning
About the course
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Today's global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experience for those using your services
What you will learn
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Understand Communication in a Business Environment
- Understand Employer Organisations
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
How much does it cost?
This course is free* to study if you are:
- Aged 19 or over
- Living in UK and an EU resident for the last 3 years
- Have settled status in the UK if you are not a UK or EU national
*Costs for adult programmes has changed. If you live in a devolved area you may have to pay for your programme(s). This includes residents of Greater Cambridge and Peterborough.
If you currently reside in any of the devolved authorities listed below (based on you home postcode) your study with Harlow College is not eligible for AEB funding and you may be required to pay tuition fees:
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Greater Manchester
- Liverpool City Region
- Tees Valley
- West Midlands
- West of England
You may be eligible for funding from other providers.