- Type: e-Learning
- Level: 2
- Start Date: Throughout the year
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Study Mode: Online Learning
About the course
Many people find it helpful to seek the support of counselling at some point in their lives. People in any situation could benefit from counselling, and those with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills can provide them with support to improve personal well-being.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification Evidence your competency to employers
- Improve your understanding of how counselling skills work
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Diversity and Ethics in the Use of Counselling Skills
- Introduction to Counselling Skills Theories
- Counselling Skills and Personal Development
- Using Counselling Skills
How much does it cost?
This course is free* to study if you are:
- Aged 19 or over
- Living in UK and an EU resident for the last 3 years
- Have settled status in the UK if you are not a UK or EU national
*Funding for adult programmes has changed. If you live in a devolved area you may have to pay for your programme(s).
If you currently reside in any of the devolved authorities listed below (based on you home postcode) your study with Harlow College is not eligible for AEB funding and you may be required to pay tuition fees:
- The Greater London Authority
- The Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- The West of England Combined Authority
- The West Midlands Combined Authority
- The Tees Valley Combined Authority
- The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
You may be eligible for funding from other providers.