- Type: e-Learning
- Level: 2
- Start Date: Throughout the year
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Study Mode: Online Learning
About the course
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96 per cent of unhappy customers don't ever complain; however, 91 per cent of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price, but bad customer service. Handling a business's issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend College
- Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints
- Reduce the risk of complaints
What you will learn
- Principles of Customer Service and Delivery
- Understand Customers
- Understand Employer Organisations
How much does it cost?
This course is free* to study if you are:
- Aged 19 or over
- Living in UK and an EU resident for the last 3 years
- Have settled status in the UK if you are not a UK or EU national
*Costs for adult programmes has changed. If you live in a devolved area you may have to pay for your programme(s). This includes residents of Greater London or Greater Cambridge and Peterborough.
If you currently reside in any of the devolved authorities listed below (based on you home postcode) your study with Harlow College is not eligible for AEB funding and you may be required to pay tuition fees:
- The Greater London Authority
- The Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- The West of England Combined Authority
- The West Midlands Combined Authority
- The Tees Valley Combined Authority
- The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
You may be eligible for funding from other providers.