Customer Service for Hospitality
- Type: e-Learning
- Level: 2
- Start Date: Throughout the year
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Study Mode: Online Learning
About the course
In the hospitality sector, staff are often the forefront of the business and first impressions are vital.It is therefore important that those working in hospitality are highly professional. Understanding how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene is essential for staff in these roles.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Know about food allergy and intolerance requirements
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
How much does it cost?
This course is free* to study if you are:
- Aged 19 or over
- Living in UK and an EU resident for the last 3 years
- Have settled status in the UK if you are not a UK or EU national
*Costs for adult programmes has changed. If you live in a devolved area you may have to pay for your programme(s). This includes residents of Greater London or Greater Cambridge and Peterborough.
If you currently reside in any of the devolved authorities listed below (based on you home postcode) your study with Harlow College is not eligible for AEB funding and you may be required to pay tuition fees:
- The Greater London Authority
- The Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- The West of England Combined Authority
- The West Midlands Combined Authority
- The Tees Valley Combined Authority
- The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
You may be eligible for funding from other providers.