- Type: e-Learning
- Level: 1
- Start Date: Throughout the year
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Study Mode: Online Learning
About the course
In an increasingly digital world, it’s becoming more important to have the right skills in order to use computers and other technological devices. This course is designed to help support your development with digital literacy skills, encouraging progression into roles where digital literacy is required.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 1 qualification
- Improve your understanding and use of digitalskills
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Find and use information
- Safety and security when using data and digitaldevices
- Using word processing software
- Digital career development
How much does it cost?
This course is free* to study if you are:
- Aged 19 or over
- Living in UK and an EU resident for the last 3 years
- Have settled status in the UK if you are not a UK or EU national
*Costs for adult programmes has changed. If you live in a devolved area you may have to pay for your programme(s). This includes residents of Greater London or Greater Cambridge and Peterborough.
If you currently reside in any of the devolved authorities listed below (based on you home postcode) your study with Harlow College is not eligible for AEB funding and you may be required to pay tuition fees:
- The Greater London Authority
- The Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- The West of England Combined Authority
- The West Midlands Combined Authority
- The Tees Valley Combined Authority
- The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
You may be eligible for funding from other providers.