Information, Advice or Guidance
- Type: e-Learning
- Level: 2
- Start Date: Throughout the year
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Study Mode: Online Learning
About the course
Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing, and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
Ideally, to complete this qualification you will be currently working in a role involving providing information, advice and guidance. The qualification requires reflection on practice which is significantly easier if you are currently (or have recently) been providing IAG.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification Evidence your competency to employers
- Increase your understanding of accurate record keeping, effective signposting and referral
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
What you will learn
- Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
- Developing Interaction SkiIls for Information, Advice or Guidance
How much does it cost?
This course is free* to study if you are:
- Aged 19 or over
- Living in UK and an EU resident for the last 3 years
- Have settled status in the UK if you are not a UK or EU national
*Costs for adult programmes has changed. If you live in a devolved area you may have to pay for your programme(s). This includes residents of Greater London or Greater Cambridge and Peterborough.
If you currently reside in any of the devolved authorities listed below (based on you home postcode) your study with Harlow College is not eligible for AEB funding and you may be required to pay tuition fees:
- The Greater London Authority
- The Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- The West of England Combined Authority
- The West Midlands Combined Authority
- The Tees Valley Combined Authority
- The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
You may be eligible for funding from other providers.