Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Type: Business & IT | e-Learning
- Level: 2
- Start Date: Throughout the year
- Duration: 8-12 weeks based on 4 hours of study a week
- Study Mode: Online Learning
About the course
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today's competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend College
- Improve your efficiency
- Help reduce materials and resource costs
What you will learn
- Lean Organisation Techniques in Business
- Business Improvement Tools and Techniques
- Working in Business Teams
How much does it cost?
This course is free* to study if you are:
Aged 19 or over on the 1 August 2021
- Living in UK and meet the residency eligibility rules
- Are not currently studying an apprenticeship
*Costs for adult programmes have changed. If you live in a devolved funding area you may have to pay for your programme. This includes residents of Greater Cambridge and Peterborough.
If you currently reside in any of the devolved authorities listed below (based on you home postcode) your study with Harlow College is not eligible for AEB funding and you may be required to pay tuition fees. You may be eligible for funding from other providers.
- The Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- The Liverpool City Region Combined
- The West of England Combined Authority
- The West Midlands Combined Authority
- The Tees Valley Combined Authority
- The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
- The Newcastle Upon Tyne, North Tyneside and Northumberland Combined Authority
- Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield Combined Authority
- The West Yorkshire Combined Authority