- Type: Bright Futures Courses | Skills for Employment
- Level: Dependent on initial assessment
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start: Variable
- Duration: Course duration: 1 day (plus a 1-1 follow up session)
About the course
The CV workshop is aimed at people who need support with writing an effective CV to gain employment. It will enable you to understand the importance of a CV as a tool to help finding a job and covers information such as:
- Identifying the key types of information that should be in a CV
- How to format and present your CV
- How to present information neatly and accurately
- Additional sources of information, advice and guidance when completing a CV
By the end of the session you will have produced an Entry Level CV. On completion of this course learners can develop their knowledge by enrolling onto our Social Media for Job Prospecting or Digital Skills for Work courses to enhance their job prospects.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and speak with an Admissions Adviser, pop into our Bright Futures centre to speak to our team or fill out the expression of interest form below.