- Type: Bright Futures Courses | Skills for Employment
- Level: Dependent on initial assessment
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start: Variable
- Duration: 4 days
About the course
These single unit qualifications are designed to support you to develop the digital skills that will support you in gaining employment and to perform your job roles effectively. The aim of this qualification is to equip you with the digital skills that will be useful in a work context, including handling information, creating and editing digital content, and communicating using digital skills.
You will also learn how to operate safely and responsibly online or when using digital devices, and how to solve basic technical problems for yourself.
Topics covered include:
- Using digital skills to handle work-related information
- Create and edit digital content for work-related purposes
- Using digital skills to communicate in a work context
- Working online and using digital devices safely and responsibly in a work context
- How to respond to technical problems
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and speak with an Admissions Adviser, pop into our Bright Futures centre to speak to our team or fill out the expression of interest form below.