Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Type: Health & Wellbeing | e-Learning
- Level: 2
- Start Date: Throughout the year
- Duration: 8-12 weeks based on 4 hours of study a week
- Study Mode: Online Learning
About the course
Workplace violence and Harassment can have huge consequences for employers, employees and the work environment. The Trades Union Congress (TUC) estimates that 29% of people have been bullied at work, and more than 7 in 3 people who report being bullied leave their job because of it. Understanding about effective communication and ways to reduce conflict in the workplace will help to create a more positive working environment, benefiting both employers and employees, and improving job satisfaction, health and well-being and productivity.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- How to contribute to a positive and safe working environment
- How to reduce and effectively deal with violence in the workplace
- Understanding aggression, bullying and harassment in the workplace and how it can be prevented
- Understanding equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the benefits to individuals and organisations
How much does it cost?
This course is free* to study if you are:
- Aged 19 or over
- Living in UK and an EU resident for the last 3 years
- Have settled status in the UK if you are not a UK or EU national
*Costs for adult programmes has changed. If you live in a devolved area you may have to pay for your programme(s). This includes residents of Greater Cambridge and Peterborough.
If you currently reside in any of the devolved authorities listed below (based on you home postcode) your study with Harlow College is not eligible for AEB funding and you may be required to pay tuition fees:
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Greater Manchester
- Liverpool City Region
- Tees Valley
- West Midlands
- West of England
You may be eligible for funding from other providers.