Brickwork Diploma (EWPA)
- Type: Vocational Courses | Up-Skilling | Part-time & Adult Courses | Construction & Civil Engineering
- Level: 2
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start Date: Variable
- Full Fee: £850
About the course
If you're are an experienced, time-served bricklayer but have no confirming qualifications, this course is a quick route to NVQ level 2. It will also help you get the right CSCS card.
This is a course for very experienced workers who do not require any further training.
You must hold a current Health and Safety qualification and have over five years experience in the industry.
Who is it suitable for?
The criteria for all EWPA candidates include:
- Experienced in your trade
- Sufficient experience of the your trade for the NVQ so that planning your working day, problem solving and decision making and working to deadlines etc are a usual day-to-day activity
- An ability to cope with the demands of a practical assessment process
- An ability to work safely at all times
- An ability to discuss your work activities with others
Where will this course take me?
After comleting this qualification you can apply for an Experienced Worker CSCS card.
How will I be assessed?
Centre-based practical assessment, witness testimonies and professional discussions. The assessment method combines the use of witness testimonies, employer endorsement, practical assessment, professional discussion and questions and answers to ensure learners meet the standards of the NVQ units.