- Level: 3
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start Date: 18 January 2024
- Time: 5.30 – 8.30pm
- Duration: 32 weeks – one evening p/w
About the course
After successfully completing this course, you will have worthwhile and sought-after skills and knowledge that mean many different career paths are open to you.
This course enables you to become a qualified counsellor by enrolling on a Level 4 counselling qualification.
Level 2 Certificate in Counselling or other level 2 health related qualifications at a pass.
How much does it cost?
The fee for this course is: £1500
This course if free if you meet any one of the criteria below:
- In receipt of benefits
- Earns less than £20,319
- First full level 3 qualification
This course can also be funded through an Advanced Learner Loan.
Contact Us or call 01279 868100 to get the most up-to-date info on fees and the financial support that may be available.
This course consists of 5 units:
Unit 1: Developing counselling skills
- Understand how to establish a relationship using counselling skills
- Be able to establish a relationship using counselling skills
Unit 2: Theoretical approaches in the use of counselling skills
- Understand core concepts of the main theoretical approaches to counselling
Unit 3: Working ethically with counselling skills
- Understand what is meant by an ethical framework
Unit 4: Counselling skills and diversity
- Understand the meaning of discrimination
- Understand issues of diversity
Unit 5: Counselling skills and personal development
- Know own development needs
How will I be assessed?
- Q & A
- Role Plays
Will I have to provide anything?
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and talk to an Admissions Adviser
Ask Us a question about this course