- Type: New for January 2019 | Part-time & Adult Courses
- Level: 1
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019
- Time: Thursdays 09.30-15.00
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Full Fee: FREE
About the course
This course is aimed at anyone who is interested in developing a career in the customer service industry. It will provide you with an understanding of the impact of customer service and equip you with the necessary skills to work and support customer service delivery.
You don’t need to have any formal qualifications to enrol on this course. However, it is expected that you would have basic maths and English skills to enable you to complete the written work required.
City & Guilds
You will learn a range of skills which includes:
- Legislation, regulation and organisational procedures
- How to deal with queries and requests
- Customer service communication
- Working in customer service
- The customer service experience
- Contributing to effective customer service
You will develop a variety of skills which include communication, team work, problem solving, independent study skills and time management skills.
Where will this course take me?
- Higher level customer service qualification i.e. Level 2 or 3 customer service qualifications
- Customer service employee
- Customer contact operative
How will I be assessed?
The lessons are practical classroom based activities using a variety of customer service scenarios and the completion of workbook to evidence learning.
You will be assessed on completion of a workbook and by practical classroom activities.
Will I have to provide anything?
All resources will be supplied during the course.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and talk to an Admissions Adviser
Ask Us a question about this course