- Type: Part-time Evening Courses | Training Voucher Courses | Part-time & Adult Courses | Social Media & Journalism
- Level: 2
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Time: 6pm-9pm
- Duration: 6 weeks (Thursdays)
Thursday 6th October 2022, January 2023
About the course
This course has something for everyone. Whether you are a novice or already have some experience working in social media marketing, this course will cover the basics and develop your confidence using and understanding how social media can be used in marketing products.
How much does it cost?
The fee for this course is: £150
This course is free if you meet any one of the criteria below:
- In receipt of benefits
- Earns less than £18,525
If you are 19+ and a resident or working in Harlow this course is eligible for a training voucher of up to £1000 (part of the UK Community Renewal Fund). With a training voucher this course is free.
Contact Us or call 01279 868100 to get the most up-to-date info on fees and the financial support that may be available.
In this unit learners will learn how social media marketing is used to promote products and services. They will understand how digital technologies, channels and platforms are used in social media marketing campaigns, and develop ideas and strategies to create and present a social media marketing campaign proposal for a particular product or service.
Where will this course take me?
- Social media marketing
- Digital and IT
- Public Relations
- Diploma in Social Media for Business
- Understand the role of social media marketing.
- Understand how social media marketing campaigns can be used to engage with audiences.
- Be able to create a proposal for a social media marketing campaign to promote a product or service.
How will I be assessed?
Portfolio of evidence
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and talk to an Admissions Adviser
Ask Us a question about this course