- Type: Part-time Evening Courses | Up-skill Your Workforce | Part-time & Adult Courses | Social Media & Journalism
- Level: 2
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Time: 6pm-9pm
- Duration: 6 weeks (Thursdays)
Please note that all courses are subject to a minimum application number in order to run
5 January 2023, 20 April 2023, 8 June 2023
About the course
This course has something for everyone. Whether you are a novice or already have some experience working in social media marketing, this course will cover the basics and develop your confidence using and understanding how social media can be used in marketing products.
How much does it cost?
The fee for this course is: £150
This course is free if you meet any one of the criteria below:
In receipt of benefits
Earns less than £18,525
First full level 2 qualification (Aged 19-23 only)
Contact Us or call 01279 868100 to get the most up-to-date info on fees and the financial support that may be available.
In this unit learners will learn how social media marketing is used to promote products and services. They will understand how digital technologies, channels and platforms are used in social media marketing campaigns, and develop ideas and strategies to create and present a social media marketing campaign proposal for a particular product or service.
Where will this course take me?
- Social media marketing
- Digital and IT
- Public Relations
- Diploma in Social Media for Business
- Understand the role of social media marketing.
- Understand how social media marketing campaigns can be used to engage with audiences.
- Be able to create a proposal for a social media marketing campaign to promote a product or service.
How will I be assessed?
Portfolio of evidence
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and talk to an Admissions Adviser
Ask Us a question about this course