- Type: Professional / Vocational | Vocational Courses | Part-time & Adult Courses
- Level: 2
- Study Mode: Part-time
September, February and April.
About the course
This course offers learners first-hand experience of working in the education sector, whilst learning the knowledge and putting it into practice. Many students find part-time or full employment from the course whilst volunteering in the setting.
Secure a placement for at least 2 days a week that will enable all criteria to be covered.
Who is it suitable for?
- Adults who would like a change of career
- School leavers
How much does it cost?
£632 – funding available depending on income ect.
Learner loan available
Where will this course take me?
From level 2 to level 3
Or from level 2 to employment
Level 3 to employment
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Schools as organisations
- Support learning activity
- Promote positive behaviour
- Develop professional relationships
- Equality and diversity
- Support assessment for learning
- Engage in personal development
- Health and safety
- Child development
Level 2- 9 mandatory optional units of credit value 3
Level 3- 11 mandatory optional units of credit value 12
Optional units depend on age range
How will I be assessed?
Written work and observations
Will I have to provide anything?
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and talk to an Admissions Adviser
Ask Us a question about this course