Safeguarding in a Learning Environment – Award
- Type: New for January 2019 | Vocational Courses | Part-time & Adult Courses
- Level: 1
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start Date: Monday, 07 January 2019
- Time: 18.00-20.00
- Duration: 1 day per week (excluding February 18 half term)
- Full Fee: £75
About the course
Develop the knowledge and understanding of how to deal with safeguarding in an educational environment.
No experience required, but working in or a desire to work in an educational environment would be advantageous.
Where will this course take me?
This is a standalone programme. You could progress to a Level 2 Safeguarding qualification.
- Understanding the need for safeguarding in a learning environment
- Staying safe online in a learning environment
How will I be assessed?
Will I have to provide anything?
Equipment required: Pens, paper, A4 folder.