- Type: Business & IT | e-Learning
- Level: 2
- Start Date: Throughout the year
- Duration: 8-12 weeks based on 4 hours of study a week
- Study Mode: Online Learning
Applications for courses starting in September must be completed by Friday 30th June. Applications received after this date will go through our late interview and enrolment process. This may delay your course start date.
About the course
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of the team leadership
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
- Understanding how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
How much does it cost?
This course is free* to study if you are:
Aged 19 or over on the 1 August 2021
- Living in UK and meet the residency eligibility rules
- Are not currently studying an apprenticeship
*Costs for adult programmes have changed. If you live in a devolved funding area you may have to pay for your programme. This includes residents of Greater Cambridge and Peterborough.
If you currently reside in any of the devolved authorities listed below (based on you home postcode) your study with Harlow College is not eligible for AEB funding and you may be required to pay tuition fees. You may be eligible for funding from other providers.
- The Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- The Liverpool City Region Combined
- The West of England Combined Authority
- The West Midlands Combined Authority
- The Tees Valley Combined Authority
- The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
- The Newcastle Upon Tyne, North Tyneside and Northumberland Combined Authority
- Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield Combined Authority
- The West Yorkshire Combined Authority