- Type: Level 4 & 5 Professional Diplomas | Professional / Vocational | Vocational Courses | Higher Education | Part-time & Adult Courses | Hairdressing, Beauty & Barbering | Higher Education
- Level: 4
- Study Mode: Part-time
- Start: September 2024
- Duration: 1 day a week
- Full Fee: £3345 for Adult Learners
Please note that all courses are subject to a minimum number in order to run
About the course
This course has been specifically designed for existing or aspiring managers who work in a spa, beauty therapy,hairdressing or nail salon environment. The course is also for those wishing to set up or enhance their own business.
NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy, NVQ Level 3 Nail Technician, NVQ Level 3 Hairdressing or Barbering
Or L3 equivalent (relevant to the industry).
How much does it cost?
£3345 for Adult Learners
Who is it suitable for?
Those who are fully qualified to Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, Nail Technician, Hairdressing or Barbering. Learners should be confident using basic digital technology.
You will gain a Level 4 Salon Management qualification that will help you to progress in your career, either managing a business for someone else or running your own business.
Where will this course take me?
The course will open doors to salon management job opportunities and even give you the skills to help you towards setting up your own business or enhancing your own business. There is also the possibility of progressing onto one of our Foundation Degree programmes or a Level 5 ILM.
- Salon design in the hair and beauty sector
- Management of health, safety and security in the salon
- Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
- Sales management in the hair and beauty sector
- Public relations in the hair and beauty sector
- Salon management
- Marketing in the hair and beauty sector
How will I be assessed?
Assessed mostly through assignment work but also observation and presentations. Evidence is collected on e-portfolio.
Will I have to provide anything?
Uniform cost approx £30.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Call 01279 868100 and talk to an Admissions Adviser
Ask Us a question about this course