Fresh start is a motivational opportunity that adopts a new approach on how to tackle the jobs market. It is aimed at individuals that need additional support with looking and applying for jobs and building their confidence of to take a fresh look at employment opportunities, to promote positivity and inspiration. Our Fresh Start tutors give the support to gain new skills that will help your journey back into work with a qualification that demonstrates the necessary skills to help gain employment.
The course includes units such as:
- Applying for a Job
- Communication Skills for Work
- Interview Skills
- Review & Reflect own Progress
- Self-Management Skills for Work
- Setting & Meeting Work-related Targets
- Understand Self in Employability Context
- Understand the World of Work
- Working in a Team
- Working Safely
This course will help build confidence and motivation to progress onto further courses such as a Professionals Skills course or develop your essential skills in maths, English or Digital Skills.